ZoomSystems created the automated retail channel, introducing ZoomShops to the market in 2002. You may have seen ZoomShops in airports, malls, department stores, and other high traffic locations, representing some of today’s iconic brands and retailers and providers consumers with a convenient and enhanced shopping experience. Current customers include Best Buy, Proactiv, Benefit Cosmetics,and Nespresso.
Thanks to our outstanding employees, ZoomSystems continues to be the global leader in the automated retail revolution with over 1,500 ZoomShops and more than one million transactions across the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Our HQ office is located on California Street, in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district and a short walk to BART stations. Today, we are operating over 1,200 ZoomShops throughout the United States, Canada, and eight countries in Europe.
We look forward to hearing from qualified candidates for the following positions at ZoomSystems.
Current Positions Available
The Staff Accountant will be a key individual contributor in the month-end close process and a driver for change in our processes. This role will report to the Accounting Manager and will own the fixed assets and inventory, weekly check runs and voucher entry, and cash flow reconciliation processes. He/she will also be a key contributor in the process improvements needed across the accounting department, including implementing cloud-based solutions for automation and efficiency. The right person will be an agent for change, possess a positive, can-do attitude, and be flexible in ad hoc or other duties that come up.
- Enter and validate fixed assets monthly as well as perform reconciliation
- Reconcile inventory balances monthly
- Manage weekly cash flow forecast and payment reconciliation
- Process weekly check run and payments needed to vendors
- Assist in Concur implementation for expense reports and AP
- Perform AP entry as needed
- Perform other reconciliations and GL duties as needed
- Perform ad hoc duties as needed
- 1-3 years in staff accountant or junior staff accountant role
- Degree in accounting or finance
- Previous AP experience a plus
- Excellent Excel skills (mastery of vlookups, pivot tables, index/match functions)
- Strong reconciliations background
- Ability to work in start-up environment with changing priorities
- High-bandwidth communication
- Desire to work independently and take ownership of deliverables and deadlines
The Account Management Production Assistant will report to a Director of Account Management and will be based out of ZoomSystems’ San Francisco office.
The Account Management Production Assistant is responsible for supporting all account activities. He or she should be highly organized and be able to manage multiple projects from start to completion. A fast learner, this person will be closely involved in product merchandising as well as inventory, management, and maintenance of production attributes within the department’s database. In addition to working with the Client, the Account Management Production Assistant will interface with ZoomSystems’ internal departments (Sales, Operations, Real Estate, User Design, Engineering, Finance) and engage 3rd party design and production vendors (aesthetics, graphics, packaging).
- Work closely with Account Managers to define, obtain, manage, and produce assets used in the consumer experience of the ZoomShops
- Support all aspects of new brand concept launches and brand concept refreshes/updates including aesthetic and signage/graphics design, user interface look and content
- Assist with merchandising strategies through visual layouts, planogram development and documentation, and sales analysis including line reviews, sales reports and research
- Collect required assets from clients, vendors and/or websites
- Provide copy editing function for internal and external assets
- Produce daily, weekly monthly and year–to-date reporting and analysis, and deliver data-based business improvement recommendations
- Assist clients with troubleshooting with ZoomSystems proprietary software
- Create guidelines and procedures for presentation to external clients
- Complete photo audits post product upgrades
- Experience in brand management and/or account management
- Background in merchandising and consumer product management
- Experience with retail analytics (COGS, margin)
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- 2 + years experience in account management, retail merchandising, and/or user experience design.
- BA or BS preferred