NAMA Recommends Vended Gifts at Valentine's Day.
If you're pressed for time this Valentine's Day, look to a vending machine to find a timely gift for your special someone.
"Innovation defines the vending and refreshment services industry today, taking unattended retail to a whole new level," said Roni Moore, NAMA's Vice President of Marketing and Communications. "From gourmet food to beauty products to high-tech gadgets, the sky is the limit with the impressive array of items available in vending machines throughout the country."
Here's a Top Ten List:
1. Car – Find the perfect set of wheels for your love via the Carvana website and pick up your new ride at one of their car vending machines in Atlanta or Nashville.
2. Gourmet Delights – Planning a romantic dinner at home? Beverly Hills Caviar offers Beluga caviar, salmon caviar and more, ready to go with Mother of Pearl flatware at machines in Beverly Hills, California.
3. Wine – Looking for the perfect bottle of wine to share with your love over a candlelit dinner? Try a variety of 3oz. samples from Enomatic's wine vending machine and get advice on meal pairings at Paired Wine in Chicago.
4. Get Glam – Ladies on the fly can purchase travel-friendly makeup and skincare products at Benefit Cosmetics' Glam Up & Away beauty kiosks in airports across the country.
5. Local Art – Support community culture and give your Valentine a piece of art, jewelry or apparel produced and designed by local artists located in the SouveNEAR vending machine at Kansas City International airport.
6. Flowers – Traveling by air and need flowers for your love on the run? Stop by one of the many 24-Hour Flower vending machines in airports across the country for a fresh bouquet of this traditional Valentine's Day staple.
7. Fresh Face – Put your best face forward for your big night out with skincare products from Proactiv kiosks.
8. Sole Support - After dancing the night away in heels, emergency ballet flats are the key to happy feet. Find Rollasole shoes in vending machines in Las Vegas to keep the party going in comfort and style.
9. Cupcakes – If it's sweets for the sweet, Sprinkles Cupcakes sends up delectable cupcakes at Cupcake ATM's in Beverly Hills, Chicago, New York and many other cities around the country. Sweeten up your Valentine with fun flavors ranging from banana to chai latte to salty caramel, and even score a treat for your beloved canine as well!
10. Hip Gadgets – Stay connected with your loved one by picking up a cell phone, tablet or digital camera at Best Buy vending machines in airports, train stations and hotels around the country, including Atlanta, Boston and Dallas.
Celebrating its 80th anniversary this year, NAMA is the association representing the $25 billion U.S. vending and refreshment services industry. With more than 1250 member companies – including many of the world's most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter (@NAMAVending) and LinkedIn.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/02/prweb13212977.htm